[syslog-ng] NG 6.0.9 UDP Forwarding & Spoof Source

SZIGETVÁRI János jszigetvari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:26:29 UTC 2018

Dear Mark,

Judging from the version number, you seem to be using Syslog-ng Premium
Edition.
In case you have an active support contract, then I would recommend you to
contact BalaBit at https://support.balabit.com and open a new ticket about
this.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
János Szigetvári

--
Janos SZIGETVARI
RHCE, License no. 150-053-692

Make the switch to open (source) applications, protocols, formats now:
- windows -> Linux, iexplore -> Firefox, msoffice -> LibreOffice
- msn -> jabber protocol (Pidgin, Google Talk)
- mp3 -> ogg, wmv -> ogg, jpg -> png, doc/xls/ppt -> odt/ods/odp