[syslog-ng] Syslog-NG Statistics

Schoonover, Mark E HHHH Mark.Schoonover at Cigna.com
Tue Oct 31 20:34:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm working on a Splunk dashboard for our NG PE servers. Looking at the stats from the output of /opt/syslog-ng/sbin/syslog-ng-ctl stats, this one has me puzzled:

src.program,,49587758,d,processed,1

I don't know what "program" means as well as the 3rd column. I understand the remaining columns. What do they mean?

Thanks!

Regards,

Mark Schoonover - KA6WKE
Infrastructure Engineering Manager, Splunk Architect
ENE   : Tools, Instrumentation and Common Services Team
Office: 32.8697° N, 116.9711° W
Phone : 770-261-7934
Email : mark.schoonover at cigna.com<mailto:mark.schoonover at cigna.com>
HPSM Team: ENE NMS Engineering

Confidential, unpublished property of CIGNA. Do not duplicate or distribute. Use and distribution limited solely to authorized personnel. © Copyright 2017 CIGNA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.
This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from
your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
compliance.  Copyright (c) 2017 Cigna