[syslog-ng] syslog-ng stats to ES ?

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Tue Oct 17 15:42:21 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you work with syslog-ng-ctl you can give "jo" ( JSON output:
https://github.com/jpmens/jo ) a try. I only did some basic tests, but it
seems to me that it can turn the output of "syslog-ng-ctl query" into JSON.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream
https://www.balabit.com/blog/author/peterczanik/