[syslog-ng] syslog-ng events in log timestamping wrong

Contreras, Gerald (DPS) Gerald.Contreras at aph.gov.au
Wed Nov 22 01:11:00 UTC 2017

Thank you all for your assistance.

It appears since my email that Splunk may have a part to play with this issue as stopping and starting the forwarder resolves the issue for the most part.

I believe this can probably be cleared as an issue on the syslog-ng side. The same configuration works for vast majority of other logs coming in via syslog.

Thank you again for all your help

Kind Regards,

Gerald