[syslog-ng] Syslog-NG Statistics

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Wed Nov 1 05:59:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

Your stats level is probably set to 3, which means that we keep a counter
for each $PROGRAM field that we receive.

Sometimes parsing the program name field fails or it contains a Cisco style
sequence number.

Hope this helps,

PS: if this is a PE version, you might want to contact the official support
as well.