[syslog-ng] Is it possible to include a external python script?

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Wed Mar 22 06:16:27 UTC 2017

Or, if you use one of the RPM distributions, I have a repo compiled once in
a while from git head. You can read more about it at
https://www.balabit.com/blog/rpm-packages-from-syslog-ng-git-head/

A couple of python parser related bug fixes were merged recently, so I try
to update it in the coming days (I'm on sick leave right now...).

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream
https://www.balabit.com/blog/author/peterczanik/