[syslog-ng] Changing message priority

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Fri Jun 9 21:59:24 UTC 2017

according to the syslog-ng administrators guide, the section "Hard vs. soft macros" the hard macros that can not be rewritten/changed are

BSDTAG, CONTEXT_ID, DATE, DAY, FACILITY_NUM, FACILITY, FULLDATE, HOUR, ISODATE, LEVEL_NUM, LEVEL, MIN, MONTH_ABBREV, MONTH_NAME, MONTH, MONTH_WEEK, , PRIORITY, PRI, RCPTID, SDATA, SEC, SEQNUM, SOURCEIP, STAMP, TAG, TAGS, TZOFFSET, TZ, UNIXTIME, WEEK_DAY_ABBREV, WEEK_DAY_NAME, WEEK_DAY, WEEK, YEAR_DAY, YEAR

and that includes the priority of a message.