[syslog-ng] Filter Not Working (too many or's?)

Jim Hendrick james.r.hendrick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 01:50:11 UTC 2017

For VP:

filter f_netmask { netmask("10.80.2.0/24"); };

Another tip we have used successfully is to include a separate file with
the list of hosts / netmask filters and maintain it separately from the
base syslog-ng.conf

include "/etc/syslog-ng/filter-defs.inc";

You still need to write the filters, but it makes the overall file simpler.

Jim