[syslog-ng] rpm to do upgrade on isolated network centos6 server?

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Mon Jul 17 09:13:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you want to use my repo from
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/czanik/syslog-ng39epel6/repo/epel-6/czanik-syslog-ng39epel6-epel-6.repo
then you also need to enable the EPEL repo, as it contains some necessary
dependencies.

Note, that I did not package 3.10 yet for CentOS 6 and I don't even know if
it compiles (syslog-ng uses some glib functions, which might be too new for
CentOS 6).

Bye,
CzP

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>