[syslog-ng] rpm to do upgrade on isolated network centos6 server?

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 14 15:22:27 UTC 2017

You can find information about EPEL at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

and browse the packages for EPEL 6 x86_64 at

https://muug.ca/mirror/fedora-epel/6/x86_64/

You can download those and do what you want with them. Of course, you will need to get all of the dependencies for an isolated system.

Evan Rempel                                      erempel at uvic.ca
Senior Systems Administrator                        250.721.7691
Data Centre Services, University Systems, University of Victoria