[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.13.1

Budai, László laszlo.budai at balabit.com
Tue Dec 5 16:26:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

I wouldn't say this as a regression as based on the grammar rules the value
for this option should be given as a string value.
But this is true that it worked before : this was a hidden side effect, I
guess.

The [ and ] are reserved tokens for the new application parser feature.

regards,
Laszlo Budai