[syslog-ng] experimental syslog-ng incubator rpm-s for 3.8

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Thu Sep 29 13:19:22 CEST 2016

Hi,

I just updated my unofficial syslog-ng 3.8 fedora/rhel repo with an
experimental incubator package. I used the latest git HEAD snapshot
together with this patch:
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng-incubator/pull/158

Notable changes since my packages for 3.7:
- bugfixes & code changes needed to compile on 3.8
- grok support removed
- librdkafka updated to 0.9.1

Due to lack of Kafka, ZeroMQ, etc. I did not test the packages, just
compiled them.

If you need grok, let me know and I'll try to fix the package...

As usual, packages are available at
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/czanik/syslog-ng38/

Your feedback, be it negative or positive are very welcome!

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/