[syslog-ng] Getting 100k EPS into syslog-ng

Clayton Dukes cdukes at logzilla.net
Tue Sep 27 22:41:55 CEST 2016

I have searched high and low for actual configs on how to do this, but can't nail down anything solid.
Does anyone have a good document or site I can reference which outlines all the details of getting syslog-ng to receive at 100k eps?
Including things like what is needed to add/change in sysctl.conf, etc.

I've found pages, like a blog entry by Etsy claiming it, but they left out the details on how to actually do it unfortunately.

[cid:image001.png at 01D218DE.0E88D320]
Clayton Dukes / Founder and CTO
(818) 869-4552/ cdukes at logzilla.net<mailto:cdukes at logzilla.net>
LogZilla Corporation