[syslog-ng] Elastic Search destination with x-pack

Scot Needy scotrn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 06:40:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

 Installed the x-pack to secure my ES instance and Kibana but noticed there does not seem to be any docs on how to handle ES authentication in from syslog-ng.conf.

I might be missing it.  Looking at https://www.balabit.com/documents/syslog-ng-ose-latest-guides/en/syslog-ng-ose-guide-admin/html/configuring-destinations-elasticsearch2.html <https://www.balabit.com/documents/syslog-ng-ose-latest-guides/en/syslog-ng-ose-guide-admin/html/configuring-destinations-elasticsearch2.html>

Thanks