[syslog-ng] Syslog destination time/folder issues

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Wed Nov 23 18:24:24 UTC 2016

Yes, an incorrectly parsed month is considered -1, thus it underflows back
into the last year.

Wrt testing, if you can just deploy syslog-ng, that'd be great.

On Nov 23, 2016 08:54, "Marco Mignone" <info at marcomignone.com> wrote:

Hi Bazsi,
Thanks for the info.
Do you think that can affect also the ‘year’ behaviour?

I would love to provide some help testing this... but I am not good at it :(

Thanks for the explanation and for pointing at the mod.

Regards,
Marco