[syslog-ng] unable to install syslog-ng ubuntu 16.04

Laszlo Budai laszlo.budai at outlook.com
Fri Nov 18 06:42:38 UTC 2016

hi,

it is enough to poll obs website once a week as that is my personal project(as this obs repository is not an official Balabit repository...) and nowadays I'm working on that only in my freetime (weekend, late evenings...).

Maybe you could try those packages on a ubuntu 16.10(as I also built syslog-ng for that version of ubuntu).

L.