[syslog-ng] [GSoC]Finding Feature owner for "Web-based syslog-ng configuration editor"

Raymund Ács raycsucsu at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:21:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am PoOwAa (http://github.com/poowaa).

I could not write here before because I had some issues with subscribing. I
already subscribed and unsubscribed few months ago, and I was not able to
subscribe again. Finally I got my confirmation mail, so I can join to the
community! :)

In the summer I will work on the Web-based syslog-ng configuration editor
project in GSoC 2016. Here is my proposal link:
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/wiki/GSoC-2016-Proposal:-Web-based-syslog-ng-configuration-editor-(PoOwAa)

This project will provide a Web Application which can create and save
syslog-ng configuration files by drag&drop technique. I would like to
follow the trends of 2016 in design, and give a detailed documentation.

If you are interested in being the feature owner of this project, please
reply in this thread. Advices from you will help us greatly and make the
final project more user friendly.

Best Regards,
Raymund Acs
University of Debrecen