[syslog-ng] [Release Automation Project] Finding feature owners

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Mon May 23 17:50:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'd interested to become feature owner of release automation. I'm packaging
syslog-ng for a couple of rpm based distributions (openSUSE/SLES,
Fedora/EPEL) and for FreeBSD, so my main interest is ensuring that the
release tgz files are all right. I can help you in the RPM part of your
project and also a bit with OBS.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream