[syslog-ng] message loss using multi-line-mode

Noémi Ványi sitbackandwait at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:39:46 CEST 2016

Hello!

In a few weeks my university tasks will be done. After that I would like to
take a look at the problem and if I can fix it, I will do it. :)

Also, it would be great if you could be the feature owner of my project! My
project is the syslog-ng as a command line tool. It could help you to test
syslog-ng configuration for example. :)

Regards,
kvch