[syslog-ng] [GSOC]WebSocket for syslog-ng - Configuration file design to get feedbacks.

Yilin Li liyilin1214 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:20:42 CEST 2016

Hi,

Very excited and thanks to the community that my proposal is accepted by
syslog-ng in GSOC 2016.

Here is my proposal:
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/wiki/GSoC-2016-Proposal:-WebSocket-for-syslog-ng-(Yilin-Li)

I have some spare time recently.  So I plan to begin my work early

This document describes what the configuration file will look like for the
project that I will accomplish.
 WebSocket for syslog-ng (Yilin Li) - Configure ...
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FVc4EySiTu9RHdlsPd-NGQ9JzvV0WInQrM2VBA4qCF8/edit?usp=drive_web>
​.

I post it to the community to get feed backs. I will reiterate the design
on the community feedback.  I hope it will be what our users exactly want
at last.

Any comments will be greatly apprecitated :)

And there is a question for my mentors Laszlo Meszaros and Viktor Juhasz,
will it be OK that I go faster than my schedule ?

--
Best wishes,
Yilin  Li