[syslog-ng] [GSoC] Project: Kafka source

md mehrab md.mehrab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:16:39 CET 2016

I setup kafka server locally and test kafka consumer (example of librdkafka
<https://github.com/edenhill/librdkafka/blob/master/examples/rdkafka_consumer_example.c>)
with different property like group.id, auto.offset.reset etc.
Also read messages from kafka (i.e particular topic and particular
partition ) without duplicating them.

is there any task for me?