[syslog-ng] [GSoC] Project: Kafka source

Vithulan MV vithulanmv.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Thu Mar 3 11:03:22 CET 2016

Hi all,

I'm currently a 3rd year undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, Sri
lanka. I have attached my Linkedin profile with this mail [1]. I'd like to
contribute to a GSoC 2016 project with the open source community of
syslog-ng.

I have contributed in log analyzing project LogAnalyzer [2] and also worked
with logstash, kafka. Therefore, I think I can contribute syslog-ng project
kafka source as I'm much interested in that.

Please kindly make any suggestions on how I should proceed on this?

[1] https://lk.linkedin.com/in/vithulamv
[2] https://github.com/VIthulan/product-la

Thank you.
Regards,