[syslog-ng] Is there a standard for naming tag/value pairs when parsing

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Thu Jun 16 15:40:23 CEST 2016

The way I would do this is to put all conforming fields under the .cim
namespace, and then forward it to splunk using

$(format-welf --subkeys .cim)

This would remove the .cim prefix when forwarding. Other name value pairs
are not included by default. But you can always have everything using:

$(format-welf *)

Cheers,