[syslog-ng] elasticsearch destination resource options bug?

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 8 06:27:57 CEST 2016

There are two configuration files that elastic search uses. One is for
general elasticsearch functionality (elasticsearch.yml) and the other is
specific to logging. I want to be able to control the logging of the
elasticsearch instance that is being launched by syslog-ng. Since the
syslog-ng documentation states that you can have a list of resources
seperated by ";" I thought I could use the logging.yml file as well.