[syslog-ng] Need mvn repository info for syslog-ng-core.jar

Budai, László laszlo.budai at balabit.com
Tue Jul 12 14:29:12 CEST 2016

Hi,

syslog-ng-core.jar is not uploaded to a publicly available maven repo.
We usually build from syslog-ng source code.

What is your problem you want to solve? (We have file destination driver
for writing logs into local file, don't really understand why you
need Java destination for this, but if you explain your problem, we will
help you. Or, your problem is that you want to send logs to a destination
that can be accessed via one of the existing Java destination driver and
you also want to store them in a local file? )

regards,
Laszlo Budai