[syslog-ng] Transport aux data overflow

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Thu Jul 7 01:41:07 CEST 2016

We get various data points on the process connecting via /dev/log via
recvmsg() that returns this in an aux buffer, statically sized to 1024.

It's interesting that you have more. If you can reproduce it, can you
strace syslog-ng to see what is coming aux data?

This can be resized but that needs a recompilation.