[syslog-ng] syslog-ng ose push to master

Nagy, Tamás tamas.nagy at balabit.com
Thu Jan 14 12:32:56 CET 2016

Thanks, those are precisely the two issues I mentioned to have found
yesterday while starting to investigate -Werror, because both gave a
clear warning (buried behind the thousands of lines of our build log).
I intended to create a new PR and unit tests for those, but having it
merged already is even better.

+1 All fine with me.

n.b. The first one was omission aided by the lack of unit test
coverage and that I'm just reenabling -Werror for myself. The second
was kind of a typo when I was live coding to show off simplification
refactorings for ihrwein, and it looks like I take too much trust in
testing. These teach me to set up much more automated sanity checks in
the near future.