[syslog-ng] simple subscription based interface?

Laci Mészáros lacienator at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 09:47:51 CET 2016

Hy,

Here is the idea of the websocket destination for syslog-ng (it can be
extended for source, too). This project wasn't selected for GSoC 2015, but
maybe this year. You can vote for this project. :)
To answer your question there wasn't any code toward websocket destination
in syslog-ng.

https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/wiki/GSoC2015-Idea-&-Project-list#project-websocket-for-syslog-ng

Best regards,
Laci