[syslog-ng] syslog-ng and dependency libraries for sending log messages for remote log server with TLS support

Girish Kumar girish.kumar at al-enterprise.com
Thu Feb 4 06:03:17 CET 2016

Hi All,

My requirement is to send the log messages to remote log server securely (with TLS).

The project which I am implementing is on embedded systems. So the space is very important.

Please let me know the latest stable version of syslog-ng which can be used for this.
Also please let me know the mandatory dependency libraries required.

Whether I can use openssl library for TLS support

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Girish