[syslog-ng] RPM packages from git HEAD

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Tue Dec 20 07:52:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

Recently I started to create RPM packages from git HEAD. Obviously
this is not for production, but helps to check, if a problem reported
for 3.8.1 or earlier still exists.

It is available for openSUSE, Fedora, RHEL 7 and SLES 11/12.

I don't create RHEL 6 packages, as that would require maintaining a
third spec file and repo, but if there are too many people trying to
convince me, I can do it next year :)

And the good news is, that I learned right after publishing my blog,
that 3.8.2 is nearing and expected to arrive this year!

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream
https://www.balabit.com/blog/author/peterczanik/