[syslog-ng] SSL Problem after update

Ivan Adji - Krstev akivanradix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:05:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

It show me that it's a syslog-ng ... i have done this before i have not
mention in the post. The port is used by Syslog-ng.

*netstat -antp | grep 6514**
**tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:6514            0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN      15632/syslog-ng**
*
*
**type syslog-ng**
**syslog-ng is hashed (/sbin/syslog-ng)

/sbin/syslog-ng -V
syslog-ng 3.8.0alpha0
Installer-Version: 3.8.0alpha0
Revision:
Module-Directory: //usr/lib64/syslog-ng
Module-Path: //usr/lib64/syslog-ng
Available-Modules:
confgen,afuser,afprog,graphite,dbparser,sdjournal,kvformat,disk-buffer,affile,cef,pseudofile,csvparser,afamqp,basicfuncs,afsocket,syslogformat,date,json-plugin,linux-kmsg-format,cryptofuncs,system-source,afstomp,afmongodb
Enable-Debug: off
Enable-GProf: off
Enable-Memtrace: off
Enable-IPv6: on
Enable-Spoof-Source: on
Enable-TCP-Wrapper: on
Enable-Linux-Caps: off

/sbin/syslog-ng -V
syslog-ng 3.8.0alpha0
Installer-Version: 3.8.0alpha0
Revision:
Module-Directory: //usr/lib64/syslog-ng
Module-Path: //usr/lib64/syslog-ng
Available-Modules:
confgen,afuser,afprog,graphite,dbparser,sdjournal,kvformat,disk-buffer,affile,cef,pseudofile,csvparser,afamqp,basicfuncs,afsocket,syslogformat,date,json-plugin,linux-kmsg-format,cryptofuncs,system-source,afstomp,afmongodb
Enable-Debug: off
Enable-GProf: off
Enable-Memtrace: off
Enable-IPv6: on
Enable-Spoof-Source: on
Enable-TCP-Wrapper: on
Enable-Linux-Caps: off

*So i have no other idea to see what is in the background...

Kind regards
Ivan