[syslog-ng] Issues with lowercase hostname on 3.2.5

Kay N. Avila kaynavila at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:29:16 CEST 2015

Thanks for the suggestions.  Fabien, would you recommend that in a
rewrite statement?  I'm new to syslog-ng so it's taking me a bit but
I'm still playing around with it.

György, thanks for the suggestion.  We've got hundreds of hosts so
maintaining a local file would be a bit of a challenge.

Are there any known issues with the EPEL package and normalizing host
names?  I'm using this option correctly, right?

options {
   normalize_hostnames(yes);
};

Thanks again,