[syslog-ng] Fields don't appear on kibana.

Jacek Drewniak jacek.drewniak at oort.in
Tue Sep 1 11:28:45 CEST 2015

Unfortunately I am doing this on host with elasticsearch, that is why I
don't know what is wrong.
Message template?

My server config is: http://pastebin.com/FJzD6n77

--
*Jacek Drewniak*
R&D

*email*: jacek.drewniak at oort.in

*mobile*: *+**48 696 151 670*

*website*: www.oort.in

AWARDS

Bluetooth Breakthrough Award Finalist
CES 2015 Envisioneering Innovation & Design Award Winner
Tech Trailblazers Awards Winner
Most exciting company at Bluetooth Media Event in New York 2014
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development Award Winner