[syslog-ng] syslog-ng in Google Summer of Code 2015 (GSoC)

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Mon Mar 9 13:41:22 CET 2015

Hi,

As you might have already noticed from the increased traffic: the syslog-ng
project is participating again in GSoC! Our page at Google is available at
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2015/syslog_ng

We have many interesting project ideas to choose from. This years focus is
on Java and Python language bindings and making configuration easier using
a QT or web based GUI.

If you are a student please check our ideas page at
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/wiki/GSoC2015-idea-&-project-list
which of the projects suits you best.

You can also help, if you are already not a student: please follow us on
Twitter and re-tweet our GSoC tweets, so students among your followers have
a chance to learn about the syslog-ng GSoC possibilities. We are @sngose on
twitter: https://twitter.com/sngose

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik