[syslog-ng] GSOC : syslog-ng as a command line tool

Anshul Kushwaha anshulkushwaha1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:38:08 CET 2015

Hi,

I am a final year undergraduate student of Computer Science from India,
I love linux, C and the Open Source community.

I coded for The Linux Foundation in GSOC 2013 and would love to code for
syslog-ng this year.
I've been using linux since school and throughout college. I'm quite
experienced with C and love how simple yet incredibly powerful it is.

Here are my profiles:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anshulkushwaha
GitHub: http://github.com/anshulk

For this summer, I'd like to implement "syslog-ng as a command line tool".
I match the requirements well and this project will help me sharpen my
skills.

It would be great if I can get some pointers to start this.

Thank You,

Sincerely,
Anshul Kushwaha