[syslog-ng] [GSOC 2015]:syslog-ng configuration editor using Qt

siddharth singh siddharth7.singh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:34:26 CET 2015

Hi mentors,
After researching a while and going through documentation and man-pages of
syslog-ng, syslog-ng.conf, syslog-ng-ctl, I assume that you are looking for
a application that can help the user to enable, disable ,add, remove,
update certain features of syslog-ng using the Gui.

I would be using Qt with Python.

Please correct me if i am wrong and add if something is missing.

Regards
Siddharth Singh
irc:siddharth7
(1st year Bachelor in Technology Computer Science student from Indraprastha
Institute of Information Technology, Delhi, India)