[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 3.7.0beta2

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Fri Jun 26 18:34:31 CEST 2015

Hi,
Upgrade nodes for packagres from beta1 -> beta2 (this is a changelog for my
SUSE packages):
- add back man pages
- re-enable smp build
- follow geoip modul name change (tfgeoip -> geoip-plugin)
Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik