[syslog-ng] Migrating from syslog-ng v 3.2.5 to 3.6.4

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Fri Jun 26 08:39:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

Using the system() source instead of using unix-dgram() directly should
solve this issue.

The problem is that under systemd /dev/log is taken over by systemd, and it
forwards messages to a different socket. The error is about this conflict
as you use low-level primitives instead of the higher level system()
source. I know that wasn't available in old times, but its preferred now.