[syslog-ng] CentOS7 syslog-ng 3.5.6: TLS: SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

Schulte, Klaus (Nokia - DE/Ulm) klaus.schulte at nokia.com
Thu Jun 25 08:26:28 CEST 2015

The client is an embedded device – rsyslog is running on it.

With a certificate created from here: http://www.selfsignedcertificate.com/ the TLS connection from device to syslog-ng works fine.

With a certificate created with INSTA-Server (not self signed) I see the mentioned problem.

Best regards
  Klaus

find my openPGP key here: https://keyserver.pgp.com/‎