[syslog-ng] Solaris & Linux (RH6) Console and SSH Use Logging

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:24:56 CEST 2015

Thank you Balazs

I've added this, which seems to be working now just fine:

#
# Syslog Client Config Addtitions/Changes
#

authpriv,auth.info;local2.info                   /var/log/userslog
authpriv,auth.notice                                    /var/log/userslog
authpriv,auth.error;local2.error             /var/log/userslog

authpriv,auth.*,user.notice     @@syslog-NG:514