[syslog-ng] mongodb not found in /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf at line 30, column 23:

Rick Silacci rick at velociter.net
Sat Jun 6 00:17:57 CEST 2015

Hi,
 Can you tell what I'm doing wrong here?  I entered destination mongodb { mongodb(); };
log { source(src); destination(mongodb); }; in syslogng.conf as in the directions and this is what happens:

user at syslog:~/syslogng-web$ sudo service syslog-ng restart
 * Stopping system logging syslog-ng                                                                           [ OK ]
 * Starting system logging syslog-ng                                                                                  Error parsing destination, destination plugin mongodb not found in /etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf at line 30, column 23:

destination mongodb { mongodb() ; };
                 ^^^^^^^