[syslog-ng] Problems trying to compile syslog-ng 3.6.4 on Solaris 11.2 (SPARC)

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Sat Jul 11 09:02:14 CEST 2015

The env wrapper is only there to make syslog-ng relocatable. I think it
shouldn't be needed in your case. If you disable that
(--disable-env-wrapper but check the help output for configure) you should
be getting a syslog-ng binary in sbin and not an env wrapper in sbin and a
binary in libexec.

I can't remember how exec_prefix is resolved inside the env wrapper and I
can't look it up right now.