[syslog-ng] t-shirt for code: FOSDEM, devconf.cz, scale

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Wed Jan 28 21:31:19 CET 2015

Hi,

Some of you might have already read my blog at
https://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/2015/01/syslog-ng-at-fosdem-t-shirt-for-code/
I'll be at FOSDEM ( http://fosdem.org ) this weekend and I'd be happy
to meet you there and talk about syslog-ng. And if you also happen to
send a pull request related to syslog-ng using one of the language
bindings (perl/python/lua/java) or in C, I'm also happy to provide you
with a syslog-ng t-shirt!

If you have a good idea what to code, but can't make it to FOSDEM:
don't worry. I'll be in Brno for devconf.cz next week and at Scale in
Los Angeles by the end of February. And in a worst case scenario (I'd
really prefer to talk to you in person) we can also post the t-shirt
for you. The deadline is the 1st of March!

See you at one of the conferences!

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik