[syslog-ng] Understanding Sources & Destinations

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Fri Apr 10 06:39:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

The command line tool should work primarily between stdin/stdout just like
for instance awk.

We may make it possible to fire up tcp listeners but the primary use-case
is batch processing already received data.

Another use case is to debug configuration snippets in a faster way than
edit/reload/test cycle that nromal syslog-ng offers.