[syslog-ng] 3.6 beta2 rpm packages, FreeBSD ports

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Tue Sep 16 13:49:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

A bit later than usual (I was on sick leave), but my 3.6 beta2
packages are ready for openSUSE/SLES and Fedora/EPEL7. They are
available at the usual locations:

openSUSE/SLES: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:czanik:syslog-ng36
Fedora/EPEL7: http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/czanik/syslog-ng36/

Thanks to Cy, the sysutils/syslog-ng-devel port in FreeBSD was also
updated to the latest beta, while I was unavailable. And this version
also works on earlier releases, including FreeBSD 8.4.

As usual, these packages are not yet recommended for production use,
but any testing and feedback are very welcome!

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik