[syslog-ng] patterndb will not accept a program containing a $

Tusa Viktor tusavik at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:51:47 CET 2014

Hi!

I think we can. But I can't see in the xsd file where we diallow the $
character. patternType is an xs:string which allows every legal character,
and I even managed to validate a patterndb file with $ in it's program name
with xmllint. Can you please send me an example of non-validating xml file?

Best Regards,
Viktor