[syslog-ng] Elasticsearch destination

Jim Hendrick jrhendri at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 24 05:41:02 CEST 2014

Perfect!

  I should have seen it before. When I was sending logs and I was not
seeing anything in Kibana I thought something was wrong (even captured
the packets and it showed the whole message actually being sent)
Today I finally noticed I was using the "logstash" Kibana dashboard and
when I switched to the generic one all the parsed data was there.

I still need to get it built on a more production system - but I'm sure
that will go OK once I spend some time.

Thanks!
Jim