[syslog-ng] syslog-ng as "shipper" into ELK stack

Jim Hendrick jrhendri at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 20 01:30:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

  Just realized I never replied to you.

I spent some time this past week trying to get the incubator module
working with very limited success
(mostly due to this being a part of one of my job responsibilities)

I did get syslog-ng & patterndb doing what I was doing in logstash &
grok and it seems much faster.

I will work on this more hopefully later this week, but I did want to reply

Thanks!
Jim