[syslog-ng] Suppress almost-identical messages?

Evade Flow evadeflow at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:29:10 CEST 2014

Thanks for mentioning SEC, and the link to the (quite good) presentation.
We've decided that pre-processing the logs is too much work, and probably a
bad idea, so we're just going to attempt to ensure that none of the apps
are too chatty, and rely on our log rotation scheme to deal with the
fallout from any corner cases that cause the logs to 'blow up'.  But SEC
looks like a slam dunk for post-processing/analyzing logs collected from
devices in the field.