[syslog-ng] Handing over syslog-ng maintenance

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Wed May 21 08:13:32 CEST 2014

I'll add my thanks to you as well.

We have build an amazing infrastructure around syslog-ng and especially
the patterndb tools.

We have 2400+ patterns to catch all kinds of errors and route them to
110 different departmets and 22 different ticketing queues.

You have enabled thousands of organizations to manage huge volumes of logs.
(not to downplay the rest of your team involved with syslog-ng).

Thanks,

Evan Rempel